If you’re searching for an injury attorney in Urbandale, Iowa to help you with your workers comp or personal injury case you can count on Platt Law Firm for all of your legal needs. With 10 years of experience fighting for workers’ rights in central Iowa, you’ll be making the right decision when you pick up the phone and call Nick Platt.
Craig, a client from Des Moines said, “Nick was easy to deal with and worked hard to get me a favorable settlement. He made the process very smooth.”
Platt Law Firm is an easy drive from any part of West Des Moines, Urbandale, Clive, or Johnston. If you aren’t able to visit his office, he will gladly meet you anywhere to get your questions answered. If you have any questions about how to get proper medical treatment for your workers compensation claim or personal injury, The Platt Law Firm can help you with those decisions. We want to help as many central Iowans as we can to get the care and benefits they deserve.
Some of the most frequently asked questions from Urbandale residents related to personal injuries are:
- What do I do if I have had a work-related injury?
- Can I go to my own doctor?
- What if I have to miss work due to my injury?
- What if work caused my injury to get worse over time, instead of happening all at once?
- Do I have to prove that my employer was at fault for my injury?