When you suffer a work-related injury and seek workers’ compensation in Iowa, your employer may choose where to receive care for your injury. If there is a disagreement with the treating physician’s evaluation of your condition, however, an independent medical exam (IME) can help to resolve it. An IME can be requested by an insurance…


© 2020 Platt Law - All rights reserved | Website by Kinseyco